Nicole Kidman,reveals the secrets to her flawless skin

Nicole Kidman,reveals the secrets to her flawless skin:




Australian actress Nicole Kidman has opened up about her beauty secrets. 
The 50 year old actress admits she is 'low maintenance' when it comes to skin care products but she’s fanatical about protecting her fair skin from the sun.

The Big Little lies star says she uses a regenerating cream with retinol in it, at night, and during the day she uses SPF 100 and invisible zinc.






During a interview She reveals that  'I use the invisible zinc, if I'm going to work out or if I'm going to the beach or if I'm going to play tennis, also if I'm filming because it's really good for filming because obviously you can't reapply all the time and if I'm outside,'. 

'I mean, people would say that I'm over the top, but I don't think I am,' she said. 

The Academy Award  winning actress 
also said that 'If young people learn that early they'll have incredible skin later,'. 



 
Last month, Nicole was named Glamour Woman of the Year 2017.

In her acceptance speech, Nicole praised her husband Keith Urban for his support.

And also told that 'He gives me so much strength at times, and he gives me so much love,' she told the audience, explaining that without her 'extraordinary' man she would be lost.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangal actress Zaira Wasim molested on Air Vistara flight ,Phogat sisters back Zaira over harassment incident

Homai Vyarawalla | Wiki | Bio |